Hogger, Doom of Elwynn — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is a powerful Legendary card that can easily snowball out of control if your opponent does not have a clean removal for it. Since it immediately protects itself as soon as it begins summoning Gnolls it can be very difficult for your opponent to remove and can spiral out of control easily.
In Constructed, Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is an excellent consideration for a late-game minion in your deck. Due to the departure of Dr. Boom from the Standard format, the late-game slots for a lot of decks are much more open now than ever before, creating room for cards like this to function as your win condition. It represents particularly good synergy in the Warrior class with many of the same cards that make Grim Patrons function so well.
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck