Hogger, Doom of Elwynn — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is a powerful Legendary card that can easily snowball out of control if your opponent does not have a clean removal for it. Since it immediately protects itself as soon as it begins summoning Gnolls it can be very difficult for your opponent to remove and can spiral out of control easily.
In Constructed, Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is an excellent consideration for a late-game minion in your deck. Due to the departure of Dr. Boom from the Standard format, the late-game slots for a lot of decks are much more open now than ever before, creating room for cards like this to function as your win condition. It represents particularly good synergy in the Warrior class with many of the same cards that make Grim Patrons function so well.
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is no longer available in Arena.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy