Hogger, Doom of Elwynn — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is a powerful Legendary card that can easily snowball out of control if your opponent does not have a clean removal for it. Since it immediately protects itself as soon as it begins summoning Gnolls it can be very difficult for your opponent to remove and can spiral out of control easily.
In Constructed, Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is an excellent consideration for a late-game minion in your deck. Due to the departure of Dr. Boom from the Standard format, the late-game slots for a lot of decks are much more open now than ever before, creating room for cards like this to function as your win condition. It represents particularly good synergy in the Warrior class with many of the same cards that make Grim Patrons function so well.
Hogger, Doom of Elwynn is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens