Sleep with the Fishes — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Sleep with the Fishes is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sleep with the Fishes is a strong AoE that is cheap but hard to activate. Although AoE effect is incredibly strong for the Mana cost, it is heavily dependent on additional cards to activate the Spell such as Whirlwind and Ravaging Ghoul.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sleep with the Fishes is an average card. As warrior already has access to reasonable AoE, Sleep with the Fishes is unlikely to see play in any high level deck due to it being too inconsistent to rely on.
In Arena, Sleep with the Fishes is a poor card. It is highly unlikely that you will be able to draft an Arena deck that is able to consistently activate the card and it is way too situation by itself.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard