Upgrade! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Upgrade! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Upgrade! is a poor card. It can represent some decent value if you are able to get it on a high quality weapon like Gorehowl, but it is generally too situational to be worth including in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Upgrade! is a reasonable card if you have a large number of Weapons in your deck. Since you will generally be drafting every Weapon you are offered as a Warrior in Arena, this scenario is quite common. However, early in in the draft, or if you do not have enough Weapons to justify it, it is a very poor choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- No Southsea Captain Pirate Warrior Deck
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Tako3_1388 Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
- Hoej HCT Sprint Championship Pirate Warrior Deck
- tholwmenos Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard