Upgrade! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Upgrade! is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Upgrade! is a poor card. It can represent some decent value if you are able to get it on a high quality weapon like Gorehowl, but it is generally too situational to be worth including in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Upgrade! is a reasonable card if you have a large number of Weapons in your deck. Since you will generally be drafting every Weapon you are offered as a Warrior in Arena, this scenario is quite common. However, early in in the draft, or if you do not have enough Weapons to justify it, it is a very poor choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Hybrid Dragon Warrior Deck
- Pirate Warrior Deck
- No Southsea Captain Pirate Warrior Deck
- Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
- Tako3_1388 Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
- Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
- Hoej HCT Sprint Championship Pirate Warrior Deck
- tholwmenos Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- Cheap Warrior Standard Deck
- Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King