Upgrade! — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Upgrade! is a Warrior-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Upgrade! is a poor card. It can represent some decent value if you are able to get it on a high quality weapon like Gorehowl, but it is generally too situational to be worth including in your deck.
Upgrade! is a poor card in Constructed. Its usage in Constructed is mostly limited to Aggro Warrior decks where it can represent a lot of extra damage if placed on a Death's Bite or Arcanite Reaper.
Upgrade! is a reasonable card if you have a large number of Weapons in your deck. Since you will generally be drafting every Weapon you are offered as a Warrior in Arena, this scenario is quite common. However, early in in the draft, or if you do not have enough Weapons to justify it, it is a very poor choice.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck