Warbot — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Warbot is a Warrior-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Warbot is the first 1-drop minion in the Warrior set and provides good synergy with many cards commonly seen in Warrior decks.
Warrior is the class that received the most exclusive Mechs in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion. Due to this it is a good choice for a Mech themed deck. Warbot fits in nicely as a starting point for such a deck, and also has good Enrage synergy with cards like Bouncing Blade, Cruel Taskmaster, and Whirlwind.
Warbot is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Warbot
Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 weapons, 8 spells, 18 minions
|1,560||Nov 10 2016|
Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|2,240||Apr 02 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists