Warpath — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Warpath is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Warpath is a Warrior spell that benefits from the Echo effect to allow it to be played multiple times in the same turn. The ability to trigger multiple Whirlwind effects in the same turn can be used both offensively to get huge value from minions such as Rotface, or defensively to deal huge amounts of AoE damage to the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Warpath is ideal for slower Warrior decks, offering a strong Whirlwind effect for synergies whilst also being able to fill the role of a strong AoE effect.
In Arena, Warpath is a solid card. Despite potentially having a high Mana Cost, AoE and board clear effects are always highly desirable in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild