Warpath — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Warpath is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Warpath is a Warrior spell that benefits from the Echo effect to allow it to be played multiple times in the same turn. The ability to trigger multiple Rotface, or defensively to deal huge amounts of AoE damage to the board.effects in the same turn can be used both offensively to get huge value from minions such as
In Constructed, Warpath is ideal for slower Warrior decks, offering a strongeffect for synergies whilst also being able to fill the role of a strong AoE effect.
In Arena, Warpath is a solid card. Despite potentially having a high Mana Cost, AoE and board clear effects are always highly desirable in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck