Warpath — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Warpath is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Warpath is a Warrior spell that benefits from the Echo effect to allow it to be played multiple times in the same turn. The ability to trigger multiple Rotface, or defensively to deal huge amounts of AoE damage to the board.effects in the same turn can be used both offensively to get huge value from minions such as
In Constructed, Warpath is ideal for slower Warrior decks, offering a strongeffect for synergies whilst also being able to fill the role of a strong AoE effect.
In Arena, Warpath is a solid card. Despite potentially having a high Mana Cost, AoE and board clear effects are always highly desirable in Arena.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List