Warpath — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Warpath is a Warrior-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Warpath is a Warrior spell that benefits from the Echo effect to allow it to be played multiple times in the same turn. The ability to trigger multiple Rotface, or defensively to deal huge amounts of AoE damage to the board.effects in the same turn can be used both offensively to get huge value from minions such as
In Constructed, Warpath is ideal for slower Warrior decks, offering a strongeffect for synergies whilst also being able to fill the role of a strong AoE effect.
In Arena, Warpath is a solid card. Despite potentially having a high Mana Cost, AoE and board clear effects are always highly desirable in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck