Warpath — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Warpath is a Warrior-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Warpath is a Warrior spell that benefits from the Echo effect to allow it to be played multiple times in the same turn. The ability to trigger multiple Whirlwind effects in the same turn can be used both offensively to get huge value from minions such as Rotface, or defensively to deal huge amounts of AoE damage to the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Warpath is ideal for slower Warrior decks, offering a strong Whirlwind effect for synergies whilst also being able to fill the role of a strong AoE effect.
In Arena, Warpath is a solid card. Despite potentially having a high Mana Cost, AoE and board clear effects are always highly desirable in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter