Masked Contender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Masked Contender is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Masked Contender is a powerful Secret-synergy card that provides a huge boost in tempo by putting a Secret from your deck straight into play. As it requires another Secret in play to be effective, it works well alongside Secrets that are difficult to trigger, such as Ice Block. The card also offers more value when used on higher cost Secrets, such as those belonging to Hunters and Mages.
In Constructed, Masked Contender naturally fits in Secret-based Hunter and Mage decks. However, the card is often considered very optional.
In Arena, Masked Contender is a fairly weak card. It is incredibly difficult to draft a deck that has enough Secrets while also meeting the Battlecry condition of the card, making it almost never more than 3 Mana 2/4.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge