Witchwood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Imp provides just as much stats as Dire Mole, a frequently played card in constructed. The potential is there for Witchwood Imp, but a lack of demon synergies in the current standard environment makes it a card without a home.
Zoolock-style decks in need of playable 1 drops could do far worse than Witchwood Imp. However, current Zoolock decks are built around healing synergies and do not have room for a slower card such as Witchood Imp.
1-drops are at a premium in the Arena, which makes Witchwood Imp a reasonable inclusion in most Arena decks.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List