Witchwood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Imp provides just as much stats as Dire Mole, a frequently played card in constructed. The potential is there for Witchwood Imp, but a lack of demon synergies in the current standard environment makes it a card without a home.
Zoolock-style decks in need of playable 1 drops could do far worse than Witchwood Imp. However, current Zoolock decks are built around healing synergies and do not have room for a slower card such as Witchood Imp.
1-drops are at a premium in the Arena, which makes Witchwood Imp a reasonable inclusion in most Arena decks.
Decks with Witchwood Imp
Pizza's Top 50 Legend Zoo Warlock Deck 3 spells, 27 minions
|6,640||Jul 15 2019|
Hint24 Legend Sacrifice Zoo Warlock Deck 5 spells, 25 minions
|6,760||Jul 15 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge