Witchwood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Imp provides just as much stats as Dire Mole, a frequently played card in constructed. The potential is there for Witchwood Imp, but a lack of demon synergies in the current standard environment makes it a card without a home.
Zoolock-style decks in need of playable 1 drops could do far worse than Witchwood Imp. However, current Zoolock decks are built around healing synergies and do not have room for a slower card such as Witchood Imp.
1-drops are at a premium in the Arena, which makes Witchwood Imp a reasonable inclusion in most Arena decks.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck