Witchwood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Imp provides just as much stats as Dire Mole, a frequently played card in constructed. The potential is there for Witchwood Imp, but a lack of demon synergies in the current standard environment makes it a card without a home.
Zoolock-style decks in need of playable 1 drops could do far worse than Witchwood Imp. However, current Zoolock decks are built around healing synergies and do not have room for a slower card such as Witchood Imp.
1-drops are at a premium in the Arena, which makes Witchwood Imp a reasonable inclusion in most Arena decks.
Decks with Witchwood Imp
Pizza's Top 50 Legend Zoo Warlock Deck 3 spells, 27 minions
|6,640||Jul 15 2019|
Hint24 Legend Sacrifice Zoo Warlock Deck 5 spells, 25 minions
|6,760||Jul 15 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide