Witchwood Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Imp provides just as much stats as Dire Mole, a frequently played card in constructed. The potential is there for Witchwood Imp, but a lack of demon synergies in the current standard environment makes it a card without a home.
Zoolock-style decks in need of playable 1 drops could do far worse than Witchwood Imp. However, current Zoolock decks are built around healing synergies and do not have room for a slower card such as Witchood Imp.
1-drops are at a premium in the Arena, which makes Witchwood Imp a reasonable inclusion in most Arena decks.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens