Totem Golem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Golem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful card. Generally, Overload cards are budgeted so they are slightly weaker than their total Mana cost. For example, Frostbolt and since they have beneficial effects. Totem Golem represents perfect value for a 3 Mana card, however you are able to play it earlier due to the Overload mechanic.is 3 damage for 2 total Mana, which is weaker than cards such as
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful 2-drop minion that should be played in almost every Shaman deck in order to control the board early, or put significant early pressure on your opponent.
Totem Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck