Totem Golem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Golem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful card. Generally, Overload cards are budgeted so they are slightly weaker than their total Mana cost. For example, Lightning Bolt is 3 damage for 2 total Mana, which is weaker than cards such as Frostbolt and Quick Shot since they have beneficial effects. Totem Golem represents perfect value for a 3 Mana card, however you are able to play it earlier due to the Overload mechanic.
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful 2-drop minion that should be played in almost every Shaman deck in order to control the board early, or put significant early pressure on your opponent.
Totem Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike