Totem Golem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Golem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful card. Generally, Overload cards are budgeted so they are slightly weaker than their total Mana cost. For example, Frostbolt and since they have beneficial effects. Totem Golem represents perfect value for a 3 Mana card, however you are able to play it earlier due to the Overload mechanic.is 3 damage for 2 total Mana, which is weaker than cards such as
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful 2-drop minion that should be played in almost every Shaman deck in order to control the board early, or put significant early pressure on your opponent.
Totem Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck