Totem Golem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Golem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful card. Generally, Overload cards are budgeted so they are slightly weaker than their total Mana cost. For example, Lightning Bolt is 3 damage for 2 total Mana, which is weaker than cards such as Frostbolt and Quick Shot since they have beneficial effects. Totem Golem represents perfect value for a 3 Mana card, however you are able to play it earlier due to the Overload mechanic.
2. Constructed Play
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful 2-drop minion that should be played in almost every Shaman deck in order to control the board early, or put significant early pressure on your opponent.
Totem Golem is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King