Totem Golem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totem Golem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful card. Generally, Overload cards are budgeted so they are slightly weaker than their total Mana cost. For example, Lightning Bolt is 3 damage for 2 total Mana, which is weaker than cards such as Frostbolt and Quick Shot since they have beneficial effects. Totem Golem represents perfect value for a 3 Mana card, however you are able to play it earlier due to the Overload mechanic.
2. Constructed Play
Totem Golem is an extremely powerful 2-drop minion that should be played in almost every Shaman deck in order to control the board early, or put significant early pressure on your opponent.
Totem Golem is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter