Totemic Might — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totemic Might is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totemic Might is an extremely poor card, as providing additional Health for your mostly 0 attack Totems does not provide a significant advantage.
Totemic Might is an incredibly weak card in Constructed. Some players consider it to make their Totems harder to remove in order to setup an eventual Bloodlust combo, but this same strategy can be achieved by playing sticky minions like Haunted Creeper and that actually have an effect on the board as well.
Totemic Might is no longer available in Arena
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens