Totemic Might — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totemic Might is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totemic Might is an extremely poor card, as providing additional Health for your mostly 0 attack Totems does not provide a significant advantage.
Totemic Might is an incredibly weak card in Constructed. Some players consider it to make their Totems harder to remove in order to setup an eventual Bloodlust combo, but this same strategy can be achieved by playing sticky minions like Haunted Creeper and that actually have an effect on the board as well.
Totemic Might is no longer available in Arena
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List