Totemic Might — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totemic Might is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totemic Might is an extremely poor card, as providing additional Health for your mostly 0 attack Totems does not provide a significant advantage.
Totemic Might is an incredibly weak card in Constructed. Some players consider it to make their Totems harder to remove in order to setup an eventual Bloodlust combo, but this same strategy can be achieved by playing sticky minions like Haunted Creeper and Nerubian Egg that actually have an effect on the board as well.
Totemic Might is no longer available in Arena
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck