Totemic Might — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totemic Might is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totemic Might is an extremely poor card, as providing additional Health for your mostly 0 attack Totems does not provide a significant advantage.
Totemic Might is an incredibly weak card in Constructed. Some players consider it to make their Totems harder to remove in order to setup an eventual Bloodlust combo, but this same strategy can be achieved by playing sticky minions like Haunted Creeper and that actually have an effect on the board as well.
Totemic Might is no longer available in Arena
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens