Totemic Might — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totemic Might is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Shaman. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totemic Might is an extremely poor card, as providing additional Health for your mostly 0 attack Totems does not provide a significant advantage.
Totemic Might is an incredibly weak card in Constructed. Some players consider it to make their Totems harder to remove in order to setup an eventual Bloodlust combo, but this same strategy can be achieved by playing sticky minions like Haunted Creeper and that actually have an effect on the board as well.
Totemic Might is no longer available in Arena
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck