Astral Tiger — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Tiger is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Astral Tiger is a solid Druid card that recycles itself, providing some immunity to fatigue damage. As a 4-Mana minion it is also a great target for many Druid Recruit effects that target minions that cost 4 or less.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Astral Tiger is an average card. As Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, the Deathrattle effect offers no real value, however 3/5 stats for a 4-Mana minion are still reasonable.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue