Astral Tiger — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Tiger is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Astral Tiger is a solid Druid card that recycles itself, providing some immunity to fatigue damage. As a 4-Mana minion it is also a great target for many Druid Recruit effects that target minions that cost 4 or less.
In Arena, Astral Tiger is an average card. As Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, the Deathrattle effect offers no real value, however 3/5 stats for a 4-Mana minion are still reasonable.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time