Astral Tiger — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Tiger is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Astral Tiger is a solid Druid card that recycles itself, providing some immunity to fatigue damage. As a 4-Mana minion it is also a great target for many Druid Recruit effects that target minions that cost 4 or less.
Astral Tiger can be used in Druid decks that utilise Recruit mechanics such as Oaken Summons and Grizzled Guardian.
In Arena, Astral Tiger is an average card. As Arena games almost never reach fatigue damage, the Deathrattle effect offers no real value, however 3/5 stats for a 4-Mana minion are still reasonable.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck