Bewitched Guardian — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Bewitched Guardian is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bewitched Guardian is a cost-effective minion if it can be played with 5 or more cards in hand. Otherwise, it is a strictly worse version of Rotten Applebaum. Due to the variant nature of the card, it does not see much play in arena or constructed.
Hand Druid is the natural home for Bewitched Guardian, but the deck has proven itself to be far too weak for the powerful Witchwood metagame. If Hand Druid ever manages to see play, then Bewitched Guardian might become a playable card. Until then, Witchwood Grizzly appears to be a stronger option if you are looking for a 5-cost minion with Taunt.
Seeing as the average Arena deck is looking to play cards on curve and keep its hand relatively empty, Bewitched Guardian will rarely enter the battlefield as a 5-Mana 4/6 or greater. Control decks might be interested in this card, but the average Arena deck can likely do better.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's