Bewitched Guardian — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Bewitched Guardian is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bewitched Guardian is a cost-effective minion if it can be played with 5 or more cards in hand. Otherwise, it is a strictly worse version of Rotten Applebaum. Due to the variant nature of the card, it does not see much play in arena or constructed.
Hand Druid is the natural home for Bewitched Guardian, but the deck has proven itself to be far too weak for the powerful Witchwood metagame. If Hand Druid ever manages to see play, then Bewitched Guardian might become a playable card. Until then, Witchwood Grizzly appears to be a stronger option if you are looking for a 5-cost minion with Taunt.
Seeing as the average Arena deck is looking to play cards on curve and keep its hand relatively empty, Bewitched Guardian will rarely enter the battlefield as a 5-Mana 4/6 or greater. Control decks might be interested in this card, but the average Arena deck can likely do better.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck