Biology Project — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Biology Project is a Druid-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The 2 Mana crystals created by Biology Project can be used immediately, making the card a powerful hybrid betweenand . The symmetrical effect on Biology Project makes it a dangerous proposition against aggro decks, where the 2 Mana can be used to punish Druids who are unable to follow up Biology Project with defensive answers. For this reason, Biology Project should not be played without consideration for the cards in your opponent's deck.
Constructed Druid decks are well equipped to break the symmetry on the Biology Project, where they can play a high number of expensive cards to follow up the risky ramp card. Be sure to play defensive cards such as Oaken Summons and Spreading Plague in your Biology Project decks, as aggro decks will be able to flood the board against you with their 2 additional Mana. In the late game, use Biology Project as an to play multiple spells in a single turn.
The symmetry on Biology Project can not be as easily abused in the Arena, where most decks are looking to play minions on curve each turn. Playing Biology Project will put you down a card to remain even on Mana with your opponent, which is a tremendous drawback for all but the ramp-iest of Druid decks. Think carefully before selecting Biology Project for your Arena deck.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck