Dreampetal Florist — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dreampetal Florist is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreampetal Florist is an extremely powerful card under the correct circumstances. The huge Mana Cost reduction caused by the card can be used to open up extremely powerful combos if it can target minions like Malygos or King Togwaggle.
Dreampetal Florist is an excellent card for combo decks like Malygos Druid or Togwaggle Druid.
In Arena, Dreampetal Florist is a fairly weak card. As you will often have a Midrange curve of minions in your deck in Arena, you will have often have many cheap minions in your hand that will dilute the effectiveness of the Cost reduction the card provides.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck