Dreampetal Florist — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dreampetal Florist is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreampetal Florist is an extremely powerful card under the correct circumstances. The huge Mana Cost reduction caused by the card can be used to open up extremely powerful combos if it can target minions like Malygos or King Togwaggle.
Dreampetal Florist is an excellent card for combo decks like Malygos Druid or Togwaggle Druid.
In Arena, Dreampetal Florist is a fairly weak card. As you will often have a Midrange curve of minions in your deck in Arena, you will have often have many cheap minions in your hand that will dilute the effectiveness of the Cost reduction the card provides.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck