Dreampetal Florist — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dreampetal Florist is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreampetal Florist is an extremely powerful card under the correct circumstances. The huge Mana Cost reduction caused by the card can be used to open up extremely powerful combos if it can target minions like Malygos or King Togwaggle.
Dreampetal Florist is an excellent card for combo decks like Malygos Druid or Togwaggle Druid.
In Arena, Dreampetal Florist is a fairly weak card. As you will often have a Midrange curve of minions in your deck in Arena, you will have often have many cheap minions in your hand that will dilute the effectiveness of the Cost reduction the card provides.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck