Dreampetal Florist — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dreampetal Florist is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreampetal Florist is an extremely powerful card under the correct circumstances. The huge Mana Cost reduction caused by the card can be used to open up extremely powerful combos if it can target minions like Malygos or King Togwaggle.
Dreampetal Florist is an excellent card for combo decks like Malygos Druid or Togwaggle Druid.
In Arena, Dreampetal Florist is a fairly weak card. As you will often have a Midrange curve of minions in your deck in Arena, you will have often have many cheap minions in your hand that will dilute the effectiveness of the Cost reduction the card provides.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards