Dreampetal Florist — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Dreampetal Florist is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreampetal Florist is an extremely powerful card under the correct circumstances. The huge Mana Cost reduction caused by the card can be used to open up extremely powerful combos if it can target minions like Malygos or King Togwaggle.
Dreampetal Florist is an excellent card for combo decks like Malygos Druid or Togwaggle Druid.
In Arena, Dreampetal Florist is a fairly weak card. As you will often have a Midrange curve of minions in your deck in Arena, you will have often have many cheap minions in your hand that will dilute the effectiveness of the Cost reduction the card provides.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck