Druid of the Saber
Table of Contents
Druid of the Saber is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Druid of the Saber is a very versatile card. Like most Choose One cards, it will commonly be played in its high stat value form, which represents excellent value, but has the option of being an aggressive card to combine with Savage Roar.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Druid of the Saber is unlikely to be seen in the common Midrange Druid decks, as these decks aim to use Innervate and Wild Growth to skip turn 2 entirely. In more aggressive Druid decks however, it can be an excellent option.
Druid of the Saber is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper