Druid of the Saber — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Saber is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Saber is a very versatile card. Like most Choose One cards, it will commonly be played in its high stat value form, which represents excellent value, but has the option of being an aggressive card to combine with Savage Roar.
In Constructed, Druid of the Saber is unlikely to be seen in the common Midrange Druid decks, as these decks aim to useand to skip turn 2 entirely. In more aggressive Druid decks however, it can be an excellent option.
Druid of the Saber is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List