Druid of the Saber — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Saber is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Saber is a very versatile card. Like most Choose One cards, it will commonly be played in its high stat value form, which represents excellent value, but has the option of being an aggressive card to combine with Savage Roar.
In Constructed, Druid of the Saber is unlikely to be seen in the common Midrange Druid decks, as these decks aim to useand to skip turn 2 entirely. In more aggressive Druid decks however, it can be an excellent option.
Druid of the Saber is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck