Druid of the Saber — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Saber is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Saber is a very versatile card. Like most Choose One cards, it will commonly be played in its high stat value form, which represents excellent value, but has the option of being an aggressive card to combine with Savage Roar.
In Constructed, Druid of the Saber is unlikely to be seen in the common Midrange Druid decks, as these decks aim to useand to skip turn 2 entirely. In more aggressive Druid decks however, it can be an excellent option.
Druid of the Saber is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards