Healing Touch — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Healing Touch is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Healing Touch is a poor card overall. Generally cards that do nothing except heal are weak since they do nothing to affect the state of the game. If you were behind before using this card, spending the time to cast a 3 Mana spell that does not fight for the board will simply lead to you being further behind.
Healing Touch is mostly useless in Constructed for the reasons outlined previously. However, it can have some usage in decks that are specifically built for long term survival such as Fatigue decks and extremely slow Control decks.
Healing Touch is a very poor card in Arena. Health totals are even less important in Arena than they are in Constructed. The game will be decided by the state of the board and the resources in each players hand, healing effects generally just serve to delay the inevitable if they do not also provide a board presence like Antique Healbot or .
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List