Table of Contents
Healing Touch is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 15 and 20 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Healing Touch is a poor card overall. Generally cards that do nothing except heal are weak since they do nothing to affect the state of the game. If you were behind before using this card, spending the time to cast a 3 Mana spell that does not fight for the board will simply lead to you being further behind.
2. Constructed Play
Healing Touch is mostly useless in Constructed for the reasons outlined previously. However, it can have some usage in decks that are specifically built for long term survival such as Fatigue decks and extremely slow Control decks.
Healing Touch is a very poor card in Arena. Health totals are even less important in Arena than they are in Constructed. The game will be decided by the state of the board and the resources in each players hand, healing effects generally just serve to delay the inevitable if they do not also provide a board presence like Antique Healbot or Earthen Ring Farseer.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists