Mire Keeper — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mire Keeper is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mire Keeper is in keeping with Druid's theme of being able to ramp, and has the added benefit of a choice to create a minion instead. This means that if the Mire Keeper is drawn late in the game, it is still able to provide some value.
In Constructed, Mire Keeper often fits nicely on curve to keep the ramp coming through the mid-game. Ramping to expensive minions with Ultimate Infestation in the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Ultimate Infestation is not only a powerful card to play as early as possible, but the cards drawn mean that it replaces any card disadvantage accrued in the process of ramping., , and has been a popular strategy throughout Druid's history. Ramping has become even more popular with the introduction of
Mire Keeper is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List