Mire Keeper — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mire Keeper is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mire Keeper is in keeping with Druid's theme of being able to ramp, and has the added benefit of a choice to create a minion instead. This means that if the Mire Keeper is drawn late in the game, it is still able to provide some value.
In Constructed, Mire Keeper often fits nicely on curve to keep the ramp coming through the mid-game. Ramping to expensive minions with Ultimate Infestation in the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Ultimate Infestation is not only a powerful card to play as early as possible, but the cards drawn mean that it replaces any card disadvantage accrued in the process of ramping., , and has been a popular strategy throughout Druid's history. Ramping has become even more popular with the introduction of
Mire Keeper is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge