Mire Keeper — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mire Keeper is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mire Keeper is in keeping with Druid's theme of being able to ramp, and has the added benefit of a choice to create a minion instead. This means that if the Mire Keeper is drawn late in the game, it is still able to provide some value.
In Constructed, Mire Keeper often fits nicely on curve to keep the ramp coming through the mid-game. Ramping to expensive minions with Ultimate Infestation in the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Ultimate Infestation is not only a powerful card to play as early as possible, but the cards drawn mean that it replaces any card disadvantage accrued in the process of ramping., , and has been a popular strategy throughout Druid's history. Ramping has become even more popular with the introduction of
Mire Keeper is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List