Mire Keeper — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mire Keeper is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mire Keeper is in keeping with Druid's theme of being able to ramp, and has the added benefit of a choice to create a minion instead. This means that if the Mire Keeper is drawn late in the game, it is still able to provide some value.
In Constructed, Mire Keeper often fits nicely on curve to keep the ramp coming through the mid-game. Ramping to expensive minions with Wild Growth, Nourish, and Innervate has been a popular strategy throughout Druid's history. Ramping has become even more popular with the introduction of Ultimate Infestation in the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Ultimate Infestation is not only a powerful card to play as early as possible, but the cards drawn mean that it replaces any card disadvantage accrued in the process of ramping.
Mire Keeper is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck