Moonfire — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Moonfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moonfire, although representing good value and Tempo by being a 0 Mana card does not have a powerful enough effect to justify taking up a card slot in your deck which could instead by given to more powerful cards.
Moonfire has some niche usage in decks that feature Malygos to augment its usage into a more powerful effect, however, these decks are rare and much less consistent than more standard Druid builds.or
Moonfire is a poor card in Arena. Although it allows you to deal with a 3/2 minion early in the game by combining it with your Hero Power, this interaction is about the only strong usage you can get from this card. Unless your selection is extremely poor, there will be a better option than Moonfire.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck