Moonfire — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Moonfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moonfire, although representing good value and Tempo by being a 0 Mana card does not have a powerful enough effect to justify taking up a card slot in your deck which could instead by given to more powerful cards.
Moonfire has some niche usage in decks that feature Malygos to augment its usage into a more powerful effect, however, these decks are rare and much less consistent than more standard Druid builds.or
Moonfire is a poor card in Arena. Although it allows you to deal with a 3/2 minion early in the game by combining it with your Hero Power, this interaction is about the only strong usage you can get from this card. Unless your selection is extremely poor, there will be a better option than Moonfire.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List