Moonfire — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Moonfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moonfire, although representing good value and Tempo by being a 0 Mana card does not have a powerful enough effect to justify taking up a card slot in your deck which could instead by given to more powerful cards.
Moonfire has some niche usage in decks that feature Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Malygos to augment its usage into a more powerful effect, however, these decks are rare and much less consistent than more standard Druid builds.
Moonfire is a poor card in Arena. Although it allows you to deal with a 3/2 minion early in the game by combining it with your Hero Power, this interaction is about the only strong usage you can get from this card. Unless your selection is extremely poor, there will be a better option than Moonfire.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck