Moonfire — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Moonfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moonfire, although representing good value and Tempo by being a 0 Mana card does not have a powerful enough effect to justify taking up a card slot in your deck which could instead by given to more powerful cards.
Moonfire has some niche usage in decks that feature Malygos to augment its usage into a more powerful effect, however, these decks are rare and much less consistent than more standard Druid builds.or
Moonfire is a poor card in Arena. Although it allows you to deal with a 3/2 minion early in the game by combining it with your Hero Power, this interaction is about the only strong usage you can get from this card. Unless your selection is extremely poor, there will be a better option than Moonfire.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior