Table of Contents
Moonfire is a Druid-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Moonfire, although representing good value and Tempo by being a 0 Mana card does not have a powerful enough effect to justify taking up a card slot in your deck which could instead by given to more powerful cards.
2. Constructed Play
Moonfire has some niche usage in decks that feature Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Malygos to augment its usage into a more powerful effect, however, these decks are rare and much less consistent than more standard Druid builds.
Moonfire is a poor card in Arena. Although it allows you to deal with a 3/2 minion early in the game by combining it with your Hero Power, this interaction is about the only strong usage you can get from this card. Unless your selection is extremely poor, there will be a better option than Moonfire.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???