Mounted Raptor — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mounted Raptor is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mounted Raptor is a card that can be viewed as a more aggressive version of Harvest Golem, as it represents a bigger threat on the board in its initial form. This makes it harder to ignore, and will force your opponent to deal with it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mounted Raptor is an excellent fit for an Aggro Druid deck. Due to the fact it is a Beast, it is also a great inclusion in a Beast Druid deck. In other types of Druids, the excellent Shade of Naxxramas is still preferred.
Mounted Raptor is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard