Mulchmuncher — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulchmuncher is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper has proven just how powerful a Mana-reduction ability can be, which makes Mulchmuncher a tempting build-around-me card for a Treant deck. It works excellently with Living Mana, which can single-handedly reduce its Mana cost from 10 to 3.
Mulchmuncher only needs 4 or 5 dead Treants before it becomes a devastating tempo play, a feat which can easily be achieved in a dedicated Treant deck. Living Mana can get there on its own, while some combination of and could also do the trick.
It is very difficult to assemble a reasonable number of Treant cards to support Mulchmuncher in the Arena. A 10 Mana 8/8 with Rush is nothing special, but could still be used as a serviceable late-game card for a deck in desperate need of one.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck