Mulchmuncher — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulchmuncher is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper has proven just how powerful a Mana-reduction ability can be, which makes Mulchmuncher a tempting build-around-me card for a Treant deck. It works excellently with Living Mana, which can single-handedly reduce its Mana cost from 10 to 3.
Mulchmuncher only needs 4 or 5 dead Treants before it becomes a devastating tempo play, a feat which can easily be achieved in a dedicated Treant deck. Living Mana can get there on its own, while some combination of and could also do the trick.
It is very difficult to assemble a reasonable number of Treant cards to support Mulchmuncher in the Arena. A 10 Mana 8/8 with Rush is nothing special, but could still be used as a serviceable late-game card for a deck in desperate need of one.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck