Mulchmuncher — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulchmuncher is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper has proven just how powerful a Mana-reduction ability can be, which makes Mulchmuncher a tempting build-around-me card for a Treant deck. It works excellently with Living Mana, which can single-handedly reduce its Mana cost from 10 to 3.
Mulchmuncher only needs 4 or 5 dead Treants before it becomes a devastating tempo play, a feat which can easily be achieved in a dedicated Treant deck. Living Mana can get there on its own, while some combination of Landscaping and Force of Nature could also do the trick.
It is very difficult to assemble a reasonable number of Treant cards to support Mulchmuncher in the Arena. A 10 Mana 8/8 with Rush is nothing special, but could still be used as a serviceable late-game card for a deck in desperate need of one.
Decks with Mulchmuncher
shanOz's Top 50 Legend Treant Druid Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|4,780||Feb 03 2020|
Trump's Treant Token Druid Deck 19 spells, 11 minions
|6,160||Aug 15 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide