Mulchmuncher — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulchmuncher is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper has proven just how powerful a Mana-reduction ability can be, which makes Mulchmuncher a tempting build-around-me card for a Treant deck. It works excellently with Living Mana, which can single-handedly reduce its Mana cost from 10 to 3.
Mulchmuncher only needs 4 or 5 dead Treants before it becomes a devastating tempo play, a feat which can easily be achieved in a dedicated Treant deck. Living Mana can get there on its own, while some combination of and could also do the trick.
It is very difficult to assemble a reasonable number of Treant cards to support Mulchmuncher in the Arena. A 10 Mana 8/8 with Rush is nothing special, but could still be used as a serviceable late-game card for a deck in desperate need of one.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens