Mulchmuncher — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulchmuncher is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corridor Creeper has proven just how powerful a Mana-reduction ability can be, which makes Mulchmuncher a tempting build-around-me card for a Treant deck. It works excellently with Living Mana, which can single-handedly reduce its Mana cost from 10 to 3.
Mulchmuncher only needs 4 or 5 dead Treants before it becomes a devastating tempo play, a feat which can easily be achieved in a dedicated Treant deck. Living Mana can get there on its own, while some combination of and could also do the trick.
It is very difficult to assemble a reasonable number of Treant cards to support Mulchmuncher in the Arena. A 10 Mana 8/8 with Rush is nothing special, but could still be used as a serviceable late-game card for a deck in desperate need of one.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens