Savage Striker — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Striker is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Striker is a very solid 2-Mana card. It comes with premium stats as a 2 Mana 2/3 while having a bonus Battlecry effect that synergises with Druid's Shapeshift Hero Power and cards like Claw and Bite.
In Constructed, Savage Striker natrually fits into any Druid deck that makes use of cards that give your Hero Attack.
In Arena, Savage Striker is a good card. It has natural synergy with the Druid Hero Power in addition to multiple Druid spells, while still being able to function as a very solid 2-Mana 2/3 as a worst-case scenario.
Decks with Savage Striker
Abar's Quest Druid Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|12,260||Aug 10 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge