Savage Striker — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savage Striker is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savage Striker is a very solid 2-Mana card. It comes with premium stats as a 2 Mana 2/3 while having a bonus Battlecry effect that synergises with Druid's Shapeshift Hero Power and cards like Claw and Bite.
In Constructed, Savage Striker natrually fits into any Druid deck that makes use of cards that give your Hero Attack.
In Arena, Savage Striker is a good card. It has natural synergy with the Druid Hero Power in addition to multiple Druid spells, while still being able to function as a very solid 2-Mana 2/3 as a worst-case scenario.
Decks with Savage Striker
Abar's Quest Druid Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|12,260||Aug 10 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide