Wisps of the Old Gods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wisps of the Old Gods is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wisps of the Old Gods is a powerful board flooding card that can effectively fill your board with tokens, or provide a huge buff to existing minions. However, it is probably too expensive to see consistent play in Druid.
In Constructed, Wisps of the Old Gods can be used as a finisher in a very token focused deck. You can use it to fill your board in order to follow up with a Savage Roar, or alternatively use it as a Savage Roar effect itself if you already have a large board.
Wisps of the Old Gods is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck