Wisps of the Old Gods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wisps of the Old Gods is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wisps of the Old Gods is a powerful board flooding card that can effectively fill your board with tokens, or provide a huge buff to existing minions. However, it is probably too expensive to see consistent play in Druid.
In Constructed, Wisps of the Old Gods can be used as a finisher in a very token focused deck. You can use it to fill your board in order to follow up with a Savage Roar, or alternatively use it as a Savage Roar effect itself if you already have a large board.
Wisps of the Old Gods is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck