Wisps of the Old Gods
Table of Contents
Wisps of the Old Gods is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wisps of the Old Gods is a powerful board flooding card that can effectively fill your board with tokens, or provide a huge buff to existing minions. However, it is probably too expensive to see consistent play in Druid.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wisps of the Old Gods can be used as a finisher in a very token focused deck. You can use it to fill your board in order to follow up with a Savage Roar, or alternatively use it as a Savage Roar effect itself if you already have a large board.
In Arena, Wisps of the Old Gods is a solid card but a fairly inconsistent one. In most Arena drafts, having one "finisher" card is not the worst idea, but you will usually be looking to pick up the cheaper Savage Roar to fill this role.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists