Wisps of the Old Gods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wisps of the Old Gods is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wisps of the Old Gods is a powerful board flooding card that can effectively fill your board with tokens, or provide a huge buff to existing minions. However, it is probably too expensive to see consistent play in Druid.
In Constructed, Wisps of the Old Gods can be used as a finisher in a very token focused deck. You can use it to fill your board in order to follow up with a Savage Roar, or alternatively use it as a Savage Roar effect itself if you already have a large board.
Wisps of the Old Gods is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists