Wisps of the Old Gods — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wisps of the Old Gods is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wisps of the Old Gods is a powerful board flooding card that can effectively fill your board with tokens, or provide a huge buff to existing minions. However, it is probably too expensive to see consistent play in Druid.
In Constructed, Wisps of the Old Gods can be used as a finisher in a very token focused deck. You can use it to fill your board in order to follow up with a Savage Roar, or alternatively use it as a Savage Roar effect itself if you already have a large board.
Wisps of the Old Gods is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck