Necromechanic — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Necromechanic is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Necromechanic has a powerful ability, but is largely overshadowed by Carnivorous Cube and Spiritsinger Umbra. Carnivorous Cube is much easier to set up and has better synergy with Play Dead, while Spiritsinger Umbra is one Mana cheaper and better in combination with Carnivorous Cube. Until these cards rotate from Standard, Necromechanic is unlikely to see play.
Deathrattle Hunter decks have been powerful throughout The Boomsday Project, but none of the top builds are running Necromechanic. Carnivorous Cube, Play Dead, and Terrorscale Stalker have proven themselves to be better choices than Necromechanic, and should continue to be the backbone of such decks until they rotate from Standard.
A 5 Mana 3/6 is a reasonable minion in the Arena, which makes Necromechanic pickable for any deck in need of a 5 drop. Though it is unlikely to yield much value from its ability, Necromechanic should rise up your pick order list if you deck already has a few Deathrattle minions in it.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck