Necromechanic — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Necromechanic is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Necromechanic has a powerful ability, but is largely overshadowed by Carnivorous Cube and Spiritsinger Umbra. Carnivorous Cube is much easier to set up and has better synergy with Play Dead, while Spiritsinger Umbra is one Mana cheaper and better in combination with Carnivorous Cube. Until these cards rotate from Standard, Necromechanic is unlikely to see play.
Deathrattle Hunter decks have been powerful throughout The Boomsday Project, but none of the top builds are running Necromechanic. Carnivorous Cube, Play Dead, and Terrorscale Stalker have proven themselves to be better choices than Necromechanic, and should continue to be the backbone of such decks until they rotate from Standard.
A 5 Mana 3/6 is a reasonable minion in the Arena, which makes Necromechanic pickable for any deck in need of a 5 drop. Though it is unlikely to yield much value from its ability, Necromechanic should rise up your pick order list if you deck already has a few Deathrattle minions in it.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior