Candleshot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Candleshot is a Hunter-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Candleshot is a cheap weapon that provides Hunter a solid method of removing 1-Health minions. As Hunter has historically had weak weapons outside of the staple Eaglehorn Bow, Candleshot helps boost the strength of cards reliant on weapons, such as Southsea Deckhand.
In Constructed, Candleshot is a solid choice for aggressive Hunter decks. The cheap weapon aids in securing early-game board control and provides a cheap activator for cards like Southsea Deckhand.
In Arena, Candleshot is a great card. It is the most efficient method for Hunter to deal with 1-Health minions and denies opponents the ability to make value trades with heavily damaged minions.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike