Candleshot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Candleshot is a Hunter-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Candleshot is a cheap weapon that provides Hunter a solid method of removing 1-Health minions. As Hunter has historically had weak weapons outside of the staple Eaglehorn Bow, Candleshot helps boost the strength of cards reliant on weapons, such as Southsea Deckhand.
In Constructed, Candleshot is a solid choice for aggressive Hunter decks. The cheap weapon aids in securing early-game board control and provides a cheap activator for cards like Southsea Deckhand.
In Arena, Candleshot is a great card. It is the most efficient method for Hunter to deal with 1-Health minions and denies opponents the ability to make value trades with heavily damaged minions.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck