Candleshot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Candleshot is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Candleshot is a cheap weapon that provides Hunter a solid method of removing 1-Health minions. As Hunter has historically had weak weapons outside of the staple Eaglehorn Bow, Candleshot helps boost the strength of cards reliant on weapons, such as Southsea Deckhand.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Candleshot is a solid choice for aggressive Hunter decks. The cheap weapon aids in securing early-game board control and provides a cheap activator for cards like Southsea Deckhand.
In Arena, Candleshot is a great card. It is the most efficient method for Hunter to deal with 1-Health minions and denies opponents the ability to make value trades with heavily damaged minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter