Candleshot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Candleshot is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Candleshot is a cheap weapon that provides Hunter a solid method of removing 1-Health minions. As Hunter has historically had weak weapons outside of the staple Eaglehorn Bow, Candleshot helps boost the strength of cards reliant on weapons, such as Southsea Deckhand.
In Constructed, Candleshot is a solid choice for aggressive Hunter decks. The cheap weapon aids in securing early-game board control and provides a cheap activator for cards like Southsea Deckhand.
In Arena, Candleshot is a great card. It is the most efficient method for Hunter to deal with 1-Health minions and denies opponents the ability to make value trades with heavily damaged minions.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter