Cave Hydra — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cave Hydra is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cave Hydra's ability makes it a prime target for buff effects. If you are able to attack with a buffed Cave Hydra into a large opposing board, it has the potential to wipe out three minions in one hit. The difficulty with this is making sure that the Hydra can defend itself, as the effect does not trigger when minions attack into it.
In Constructed play, Cave Hydra has great synergy with Houndmaster. In games where you can control the board early and get a buffed Cave Hydra on Turn 4, the Hydra becomes an extremely efficient minion. However, this scenario is difficult to set up, and the Hydra is a poor card unless it can be defended with a buff or hidden behind a Taunt minion.
In Arena, Cave Hydra is a poor card. Although its effect is alluring, it is too difficult to play the Hydra and have it survive to your next turn so that it can have an impact.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide