Cobra Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cobra Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cobra Shot is a unique effect in Hunter in that it splits damage between a minion and the opponent's Hero. However, the effect is very minimal for the Mana cost invested.
In Constructed play, Cobra Shot costs too much and achieves too little to see play in Hunter. The situation where you will want to simultaneously damage a random minion and your opponent is too niche to rely upon. More stable cards like Kill Command should be used instead.
Cobra Shot is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck