Cobra Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cobra Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cobra Shot is a unique effect in Hunter in that it splits damage between a minion and the opponent's Hero. However, the effect is very minimal for the Mana cost invested.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Cobra Shot costs too much and achieves too little to see play in Hunter. The situation where you will want to simultaneously damage a random minion and your opponent is too niche to rely upon. More stable cards like Kill Command should be used instead.
Cobra Shot is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?