Cobra Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cobra Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cobra Shot is a unique effect in Hunter in that it splits damage between a minion and the opponent's Hero. However, the effect is very minimal for the Mana cost invested.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Cobra Shot costs too much and achieves too little to see play in Hunter. The situation where you will want to simultaneously damage a random minion and your opponent is too niche to rely upon. More stable cards like Kill Command should be used instead.
Cobra Shot is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest