Cobra Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cobra Shot is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cobra Shot is a unique effect in Hunter in that it splits damage between a minion and the opponent's Hero. However, the effect is very minimal for the Mana cost invested.
In Constructed play, Cobra Shot costs too much and achieves too little to see play in Hunter. The situation where you will want to simultaneously damage a random minion and your opponent is too niche to rely upon. More stable cards like Kill Command should be used instead.
Cobra Shot is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge