Hunter's Mark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hunter's Mark is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hunter's Mark is a fantastic Tempo card that is able to cheaply remove expensive minions from the board in combination with small minions, weapons, or Unleash the Hounds. By doing this you will gain Mana advantage and push yourself ahead on the board.
Hunter's Mark is commonly used in Midrange Hunter decks in order to gain Tempo advantage. However, in more outright aggressive Hunter decks it is usually considered surplus to requirements.
Hunter's Mark is a strong Tempo card in Arena, but you should make sure that you have sufficient small damage effects in your deck in order to combine with it. Unleash the Hounds, Glaivezooka, , and are all excellent for this purpose.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck