Hunter's Mark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hunter's Mark is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hunter's Mark is a fantastic Tempo card that is able to cheaply remove expensive minions from the board in combination with small minions, weapons, or Unleash the Hounds. By doing this you will gain Mana advantage and push yourself ahead on the board.
Hunter's Mark is commonly used in Midrange Hunter decks in order to gain Tempo advantage. However, in more outright aggressive Hunter decks it is usually considered surplus to requirements.
Hunter's Mark is a strong Tempo card in Arena, but you should make sure that you have sufficient small damage effects in your deck in order to combine with it. Unleash the Hounds, Glaivezooka, , and are all excellent for this purpose.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge