Hunter's Mark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hunter's Mark is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hunter's Mark is a fantastic Tempo card that is able to cheaply remove expensive minions from the board in combination with small minions, weapons, or Unleash the Hounds. By doing this you will gain Mana advantage and push yourself ahead on the board.
Hunter's Mark is commonly used in Midrange Hunter decks in order to gain Tempo advantage. However, in more outright aggressive Hunter decks it is usually considered surplus to requirements.
Hunter's Mark is a strong Tempo card in Arena, but you should make sure that you have sufficient small damage effects in your deck in order to combine with it. Unleash the Hounds, Glaivezooka, , and are all excellent for this purpose.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List