Hunter's Mark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hunter's Mark is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hunter's Mark is a fantastic Tempo card that is able to cheaply remove expensive minions from the board in combination with small minions, weapons, or Unleash the Hounds. By doing this you will gain Mana advantage and push yourself ahead on the board.
Hunter's Mark is commonly used in Midrange Hunter decks in order to gain Tempo advantage. However, in more outright aggressive Hunter decks it is usually considered surplus to requirements.
Hunter's Mark is a strong Tempo card in Arena, but you should make sure that you have sufficient small damage effects in your deck in order to combine with it. Unleash the Hounds, Glaivezooka, , and are all excellent for this purpose.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards