Hunter's Mark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hunter's Mark is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 40 and 42 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hunter's Mark is a fantastic Tempo card that is able to cheaply remove expensive minions from the board in combination with small minions, weapons, or Unleash the Hounds. By doing this you will gain Mana advantage and push yourself ahead on the board.
Hunter's Mark is commonly used in Midrange Hunter decks in order to gain Tempo advantage. However, in more outright aggressive Hunter decks it is usually considered surplus to requirements.
Hunter's Mark is a strong Tempo card in Arena, but you should make sure that you have sufficient small damage effects in your deck in order to combine with it. Unleash the Hounds, Glaivezooka, , and are all excellent for this purpose.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck