Giant Sand Worm — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Giant Sand Worm is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Sand Worm is a powerful card for board control purposes if you are able to have a free turn for it to attack. If it is left unchecked on the board, synergy cards like Stablemaster or Bestial Wrath can create a board clear situation using repeated attacks. However, this situation will be hard to set up and involves putting subpar cards in your deck, making Giant Sand Work hard to use overall.
In Constructed, Giant Sand Worm does not really fit into too many existing Hunter archetypes. Most Hunter decks are focused on aggression and Tempo, which makes this card surplus to requirements. However, in a slower, more Control based Hunter deck, this card may show some use.
Giant Sand Worm is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards