Giant Sand Worm
Table of Contents
Giant Sand Worm is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Giant Sand Worm is a powerful card for board control purposes if you are able to have a free turn for it to attack. If it is left unchecked on the board, synergy cards like Stablemaster or Bestial Wrath can create a board clear situation using repeated attacks. However, this situation will be hard to set up and involves putting subpar cards in your deck, making Giant Sand Work hard to use overall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Giant Sand Worm does not really fit into too many existing Hunter archetypes. Most Hunter decks are focused on aggression and Tempo, which makes this card surplus to requirements. However, in a slower, more Control based Hunter deck, this card may show some use.
In Arena, Giant Sand Worm is a very strong card. An 8 Mana 8/8 is more likely to stick to the board in Arena than in Constructed, and this means that you can use this card as a powerful board control card on a following turn.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists