Giant Sand Worm — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Giant Sand Worm is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Sand Worm is a powerful card for board control purposes if you are able to have a free turn for it to attack. If it is left unchecked on the board, synergy cards like Stablemaster or Bestial Wrath can create a board clear situation using repeated attacks. However, this situation will be hard to set up and involves putting subpar cards in your deck, making Giant Sand Work hard to use overall.
In Constructed, Giant Sand Worm does not really fit into too many existing Hunter archetypes. Most Hunter decks are focused on aggression and Tempo, which makes this card surplus to requirements. However, in a slower, more Control based Hunter deck, this card may show some use.
Giant Sand Worm is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens