Giant Sand Worm — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Giant Sand Worm is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Sand Worm is a powerful card for board control purposes if you are able to have a free turn for it to attack. If it is left unchecked on the board, synergy cards like Stablemaster or Bestial Wrath can create a board clear situation using repeated attacks. However, this situation will be hard to set up and involves putting subpar cards in your deck, making Giant Sand Work hard to use overall.
In Constructed, Giant Sand Worm does not really fit into too many existing Hunter archetypes. Most Hunter decks are focused on aggression and Tempo, which makes this card surplus to requirements. However, in a slower, more Control based Hunter deck, this card may show some use.
Giant Sand Worm is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck