Giant Sand Worm — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Giant Sand Worm is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Sand Worm is a powerful card for board control purposes if you are able to have a free turn for it to attack. If it is left unchecked on the board, synergy cards like Stablemaster or Bestial Wrath can create a board clear situation using repeated attacks. However, this situation will be hard to set up and involves putting subpar cards in your deck, making Giant Sand Work hard to use overall.
In Constructed, Giant Sand Worm does not really fit into too many existing Hunter archetypes. Most Hunter decks are focused on aggression and Tempo, which makes this card surplus to requirements. However, in a slower, more Control based Hunter deck, this card may show some use.
Giant Sand Worm is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend