Goblin Prank — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Prank is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Prank is a card that can be used to turn a minion in to an efficient removal tool when board control is needed. The huge draw back is that the card requires an additional friendly minion to function, resulting in poor card value.
Goblin Prank is not used in high-level constructed play. However, it can be considered as a reasonable substitution for Mech Hunter decks that use a large number of expendable Goblin Bombs that the card can be used on.
In Arena, Goblin Prank is a poor card. Although it has the potential to offer good tempo, the sheer loss in value of having to use the spell in addition to another minion to remove a threat is terrible in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge