Goblin Prank — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Prank is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Prank is a card that can be used to turn a minion in to an efficient removal tool when board control is needed. The huge draw back is that the card requires an additional friendly minion to function, resulting in poor card value.
Goblin Prank is not used in high-level constructed play. However, it can be considered as a reasonable substitution for Mech Hunter decks that use a large number of expendable Goblin Bombs that the card can be used on.
In Arena, Goblin Prank is a poor card. Although it has the potential to offer good tempo, the sheer loss in value of having to use the spell in addition to another minion to remove a threat is terrible in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior