Goblin Prank — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Prank is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Prank is a card that can be used to turn a minion in to an efficient removal tool when board control is needed. The huge draw back is that the card requires an additional friendly minion to function, resulting in poor card value.
Goblin Prank is not used in high-level constructed play. However, it can be considered as a reasonable substitution for Mech Hunter decks that use a large number of expendable Goblin Bombs that the card can be used on.
In Arena, Goblin Prank is a poor card. Although it has the potential to offer good tempo, the sheer loss in value of having to use the spell in addition to another minion to remove a threat is terrible in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck