Goblin Prank — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Prank is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Prank is a card that can be used to turn a minion in to an efficient removal tool when board control is needed. The huge draw back is that the card requires an additional friendly minion to function, resulting in poor card value.
Goblin Prank is not used in high-level constructed play. However, it can be considered as a reasonable substitution for Mech Hunter decks that use a large number of expendable Goblin Bombs that the card can be used on.
In Arena, Goblin Prank is a poor card. Although it has the potential to offer good tempo, the sheer loss in value of having to use the spell in addition to another minion to remove a threat is terrible in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge