Hunting Mastiff — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hunting Mastiff is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hunting Mastiff combines the Echo and Rush effects to create a similar effect to Unleash the Hounds that does not rely on opponents having minions on the board, but with a flat cost per minion played instead.
Hunting Mastiff is not essential for any Hunter deck, however the Echo effect allows it to function as a flexible removal tool for any Hunter archetype.
In Arena, Hunting Mastiff is an average card. Although the stats are not great for a 2-drop, the combination of Rush and Echo effects allow it to function as a flexible removal tool, which are hard to come by in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior