Hunting Mastiff — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hunting Mastiff is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hunting Mastiff combines the Echo and Rush effects to create a similar effect to Unleash the Hounds that does not rely on opponents having minions on the board, but with a flat cost per minion played instead.
Hunting Mastiff is not essential for any Hunter deck, however the Echo effect allows it to function as a flexible removal tool for any Hunter archetype.
In Arena, Hunting Mastiff is an average card. Although the stats are not great for a 2-drop, the combination of Rush and Echo effects allow it to function as a flexible removal tool, which are hard to come by in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List