Knuckles — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Knuckles is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knuckles is a card which aims to control the board while also damaging the opponent. While it has quite low attack, its high health means it will most likely survive for multiple attacks, which can be made even more potent if you are able to buff the minion.
In Constructed, Knuckles is a good card for Midrange Hunter decks. When combined with Houndmaster, it can be a devastating tool that puts pressure on your opponent's board and their health total.
Knuckles is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck