Table of Contents
Knuckles is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Knuckles is a card which aims to control the board while also damaging the opponent. While it has quite low attack, its high health means it will most likely survive for multiple attacks, which can be made even more potent if you are able to buff the minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Knuckles is a good card for Midrange Hunter decks. When combined with Houndmaster, it can be a devastating tool that puts pressure on your opponent's board and their health total.
In Arena, Knuckles is an average card. The grindy nature of Arena makes it hard for the additional Hero damage to have much of an impact. While the stats of the body alone are reasonable, you likely going to get offered much higher impact Legendary minions instead.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper