Knuckles — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Knuckles is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Knuckles is a card which aims to control the board while also damaging the opponent. While it has quite low attack, its high health means it will most likely survive for multiple attacks, which can be made even more potent if you are able to buff the minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Knuckles is a good card for Midrange Hunter decks. When combined with Houndmaster, it can be a devastating tool that puts pressure on your opponent's board and their health total.
Knuckles is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter