Knuckles — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Knuckles is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Knuckles is a card which aims to control the board while also damaging the opponent. While it has quite low attack, its high health means it will most likely survive for multiple attacks, which can be made even more potent if you are able to buff the minion.
In Constructed, Knuckles is a good card for Midrange Hunter decks. When combined with Houndmaster, it can be a devastating tool that puts pressure on your opponent's board and their health total.
Knuckles is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck