Darkbomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkbomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkbomb is a strong value card. At 2 Mana for 3 damage, it compares directly to Frostbolt, one of the most efficient removal spells in the game. This may end up replacing the recently nerfed Soulfire in many Warlock decks.
Darkbomb is an automatic inclusion in many Warlock decks, the sheer efficiency of this card is not to be overlooked, and it goes some way to compensate for the loss of 0 Mana Soulfire after the nerf.
Darkbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens