Darkbomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkbomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkbomb is a strong value card. At 2 Mana for 3 damage, it compares directly to Frostbolt, one of the most efficient removal spells in the game. This may end up replacing the recently nerfed Soulfire in many Warlock decks.
Darkbomb is an automatic inclusion in many Warlock decks, the sheer efficiency of this card is not to be overlooked, and it goes some way to compensate for the loss of 0 Mana Soulfire after the nerf.
Darkbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List