Darkbomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkbomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkbomb is a strong value card. At 2 Mana for 3 damage, it compares directly to Frostbolt, one of the most efficient removal spells in the game. This may end up replacing the recently nerfed Soulfire in many Warlock decks.
Darkbomb is an automatic inclusion in many Warlock decks, the sheer efficiency of this card is not to be overlooked, and it goes some way to compensate for the loss of 0 Mana Soulfire after the nerf.
Darkbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck