Darkbomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkbomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkbomb is a strong value card. At 2 Mana for 3 damage, it compares directly to Frostbolt, one of the most efficient removal spells in the game. This may end up replacing the recently nerfed Soulfire in many Warlock decks.
Darkbomb is an automatic inclusion in many Warlock decks, the sheer efficiency of this card is not to be overlooked, and it goes some way to compensate for the loss of 0 Mana Soulfire after the nerf.
Darkbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS