Darkbomb — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Darkbomb is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkbomb is a strong value card. At 2 Mana for 3 damage, it compares directly to Frostbolt, one of the most efficient removal spells in the game. This may end up replacing the recently nerfed Soulfire in many Warlock decks.
Darkbomb is an automatic inclusion in many Warlock decks, the sheer efficiency of this card is not to be overlooked, and it goes some way to compensate for the loss of 0 Mana Soulfire after the nerf.
Darkbomb is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck