Table of Contents
Ram Wrangler is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ram Wrangler is a card with a high level of variance that can represent extremely high, or extremely low value based on which Beast you summon. If you receive a high value Beast such as a Savannah Highmane, then it can be a fantastic minion. However, there are a lot of weak Beasts in the game such as Angry Chicken, Timber Wolf, and Captain's Parrot.
2. Constructed Play
Ram Wrangler can be used in a Midrange or late-game focused Hunter deck. However, Hunter decks in general thrive on the consistency of their minions backed up by the reliability of their Hero Power. Due to this, this card will often not see play due to its unpredictability.
Ram Wrangler is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions