Ram Wrangler — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Ram Wrangler is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ram Wrangler is a card with a high level of variance that can represent extremely high, or extremely low value based on which Beast you summon. If you receive a high value Beast such as a Angry Chicken, Timber Wolf, and Captain's Parrot., then it can be a fantastic minion. However, there are a lot of weak Beasts in the game such as
Ram Wrangler can be used in a Midrange or late-game focused Hunter deck. However, Hunter decks in general thrive on the consistency of their minions backed up by the reliability of their Hero Power. Due to this, this card will often not see play due to its unpredictability.
Ram Wrangler is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge