Ram Wrangler — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Ram Wrangler is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ram Wrangler is a card with a high level of variance that can represent extremely high, or extremely low value based on which Beast you summon. If you receive a high value Beast such as a Angry Chicken, Timber Wolf, and Captain's Parrot., then it can be a fantastic minion. However, there are a lot of weak Beasts in the game such as
Ram Wrangler can be used in a Midrange or late-game focused Hunter deck. However, Hunter decks in general thrive on the consistency of their minions backed up by the reliability of their Hero Power. Due to this, this card will often not see play due to its unpredictability.
Ram Wrangler is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck