Ram Wrangler — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Ram Wrangler is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ram Wrangler is a card with a high level of variance that can represent extremely high, or extremely low value based on which Beast you summon. If you receive a high value Beast such as a Savannah Highmane, then it can be a fantastic minion. However, there are a lot of weak Beasts in the game such as Angry Chicken, Timber Wolf, and Captain's Parrot.
Ram Wrangler can be used in a Midrange or late-game focused Hunter deck. However, Hunter decks in general thrive on the consistency of their minions backed up by the reliability of their Hero Power. Due to this, this card will often not see play due to its unpredictability.
Ram Wrangler is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike