Ram Wrangler — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Ram Wrangler is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ram Wrangler is a card with a high level of variance that can represent extremely high, or extremely low value based on which Beast you summon. If you receive a high value Beast such as a Angry Chicken, Timber Wolf, and Captain's Parrot., then it can be a fantastic minion. However, there are a lot of weak Beasts in the game such as
Ram Wrangler can be used in a Midrange or late-game focused Hunter deck. However, Hunter decks in general thrive on the consistency of their minions backed up by the reliability of their Hero Power. Due to this, this card will often not see play due to its unpredictability.
Ram Wrangler is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck