Raptor Hatchling — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Raptor Hatchling is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Raptor Hatchling is a weak Deathrattle minion that adds Raptor Patriarch to your deck upon being killed.
2. Constructed Play
Raptor Hatchling represents two playable 1-Mana minions for a single card slot. As a result, it is a solid choice for Hunter decks revolving around completing The Marsh Queen.
Raptor Hatchling is a very weak card in Arena. 1-Mana minions hold little value in Arena and while adding an additional 4/3 minion to your deck may seem strong, it will often be drawn at a later stage in the game when much stronger minions are required.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior