Raptor Hatchling — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Raptor Hatchling is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raptor Hatchling is a weak Deathrattle minion that adds Raptor Patriarch to your deck upon being killed.
Raptor Hatchling represents two playable 1-Mana minions for a single card slot. As a result, it is a solid choice for Hunter decks revolving around completing The Marsh Queen.
Raptor Hatchling is a very weak card in Arena. 1-Mana minions hold little value in Arena and while adding an additional 4/3 minion to your deck may seem strong, it will often be drawn at a later stage in the game when much stronger minions are required.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck