Raptor Hatchling — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Raptor Hatchling is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raptor Hatchling is a weak Deathrattle minion that addsto your deck upon being killed.
Raptor Hatchling represents two playable 1-Mana minions for a single card slot. As a result, it is a solid choice for Hunter decks revolving around completing The Marsh Queen.
Raptor Hatchling is a very weak card in Arena. 1-Mana minions hold little value in Arena and while adding an additional 4/3 minion to your deck may seem strong, it will often be drawn at a later stage in the game when much stronger minions are required.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck