Raptor Hatchling — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Raptor Hatchling is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raptor Hatchling is a weak Deathrattle minion that adds Raptor Patriarch to your deck upon being killed.
Raptor Hatchling represents two playable 1-Mana minions for a single card slot. As a result, it is a solid choice for Hunter decks revolving around completing The Marsh Queen.
Raptor Hatchling is a very weak card in Arena. 1-Mana minions hold little value in Arena and while adding an additional 4/3 minion to your deck may seem strong, it will often be drawn at a later stage in the game when much stronger minions are required.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend