Spirit of the Lynx — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Lynx is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Lynx is a solid card that synergises with all of the Beasts naturally played by Hunters. It is very strong when used alongside cards that summon multiple Beasts, such as Springpaw, Unleash the Hounds, and Revenge of the Wild.
While the card is certainly strong, Spirit of the Lynx does not see competitive play as its lack of Beast tag prevents it from being effective in popular Hunter decks using Master's Call.
In Arena, Spirit of the Lynx is a terrible card. The tempo-oriented nature of Arena makes playing a 3 Mana 0/3 potentially game losing, even if you are able to draft Beast synergy to go with the card.
Decks with Spirit of the Lynx
Wild Midrange Hunter Deck 3 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions
|2,600||Apr 26 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide