Stitched Tracker — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stitched Tracker is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
On stand-alone value, Stitched Tracker has an appropriate cost. Discover is better than "Draw a Card". As such, it is a good card for fixing your curve and for use in a toolkit style deck with many one-of cards with widely differing effects. Unfortunately, Stitched Tracker is not a Beast, which severely limits the decks it can be played in.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Stitched Tracker has very specific uses. It is good for fetching Legendary cards such as N'Zoth, the Corruptor to help finish a game. However, as it is not a Beast, it is ruled out of serious Constructed decks.
Stitched Tracker is a playable card in Arena, but it should not be counted as a 3-drop on curve. It is far better played on later turns as a way to fetch your bombs from your deck. Playing Stitched Tracker on curve is not powerful enough to contest the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please