Stitched Tracker — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stitched Tracker is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
On stand-alone value, Stitched Tracker has an appropriate cost. Discover is better than "Draw a Card". As such, it is a good card for fixing your curve and for use in a toolkit style deck with many one-of cards with widely differing effects. Unfortunately, Stitched Tracker is not a Beast, which severely limits the decks it can be played in.
In Constructed play, Stitched Tracker has very specific uses. It is good for fetching Legendary cards such as N'Zoth, the Corruptor to help finish a game. However, as it is not a Beast, it is ruled out of serious Constructed decks.
Stitched Tracker is a playable card in Arena, but it should not be counted as a 3-drop on curve. It is far better played on later turns as a way to fetch your bombs from your deck. Playing Stitched Tracker on curve is not powerful enough to contest the board.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck