Stitched Tracker — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stitched Tracker is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
On stand-alone value, Stitched Tracker has an appropriate cost. Discover is better than "Draw a Card". As such, it is a good card for fixing your curve and for use in a toolkit style deck with many one-of cards with widely differing effects. Unfortunately, Stitched Tracker is not a Beast, which severely limits the decks it can be played in.
In Constructed play, Stitched Tracker has very specific uses. It is good for fetching Legendary cards such as N'Zoth, the Corruptor to help finish a game. However, as it is not a Beast, it is ruled out of serious Constructed decks.
Stitched Tracker is a playable card in Arena, but it should not be counted as a 3-drop on curve. It is far better played on later turns as a way to fetch your bombs from your deck. Playing Stitched Tracker on curve is not powerful enough to contest the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards