Table of Contents
Stitched Tracker is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
On stand-alone value, Stitched Tracker has an appropriate cost. Discover is better than "Draw a Card". As such, it is a good card for fixing your curve and for use in a toolkit style deck with many one-of cards with widely differing effects. Unfortunately, Stitched Tracker is not a Beast, which severely limits the decks it can be played in.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Stitched Tracker has very specific uses. It is good for fetching Legendary cards such as N'Zoth, the Corruptor to help finish a game. However, as it is not a Beast, it is ruled out of serious Constructed decks.
Stitched Tracker is a playable card in Arena, but it should not be counted as a 3-drop on curve. It is far better played on later turns as a way to fetch your bombs from your deck. Playing Stitched Tracker on curve is not powerful enough to contest the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper