Venomstrike Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Venomstrike Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venomstrike Trap is a relatively straightforward Secret that spawns a 2/3 Poisonous minion when triggered (essentially an Emperor Cobra). As the Secret spawns a 3-Mana minion when triggered, it is very comparable to Cat Trick, however as the minion lacks Stealth, it is much easier for opponents to play around it as the minion can be killed immediately.
In Constructed, Venomstrike Trap is a good choice for any Hunter deck that wishes to include Secrets. It is interchangeable with, as it shares the same trigger and offers comparable value.
In Arena, Venomstrike Trap is a reasonable card. In most situations your opponent will want to trade with your minions, so the Secret will often be trigger fairly quickly, providing an Emperor Cobra for 2 Mana.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter