Venomstrike Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Venomstrike Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venomstrike Trap is a relatively straightforward Secret that spawns a 2/3 Poisonous minion when triggered (essentially an Emperor Cobra). As the Secret spawns a 3-Mana minion when triggered, it is very comparable to Cat Trick, however as the minion lacks Stealth, it is much easier for opponents to play around it as the minion can be killed immediately.
In Constructed, Venomstrike Trap is a good choice for any Hunter deck that wishes to include Secrets. It is interchangeable with, as it shares the same trigger and offers comparable value.
In Arena, Venomstrike Trap is a reasonable card. In most situations your opponent will want to trade with your minions, so the Secret will often be trigger fairly quickly, providing an Emperor Cobra for 2 Mana.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck