Wandering Monster — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Wandering Monster is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wandering Monster is a Secret that redirects an Attack away from your Hero to a random 3-Cost minion that is spawned. As the minion spawned is random, the value of the Secret is hard to evaluate. Its effect can range from spawning a powerful minion such as Unlicensed Apothecary to doing little more than negating an attack if a weak minion like Blubber Baron is summoned.
In Constructed, Wandering Monster is a strong choice for Hunter decks that wish to take advantage of Secret synergies. The card can also be considered in most other Hunter decks, however the high variance of its effect can make it less desirable than other 2-Cost cards.
In Arena, Wandering Monster is a reasonable card. As Wandering Monster is only likely to be triggered when behind on the board, it loses a lot of value. However, its effect is strong enough that it is still worth considering, even in very aggressive decks.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck