Zul'jin — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Zul'jin is a Hunter-only hero. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zul'jin is an extremely powerful Hero card that replays every spell you have cast earlier in the game. While the targets are random, Zul'jin will often generate many additional minions due to cards like Unleash the Hounds. Zul'jin additionally provides the Hero Power, which is a direct upgrade of due to its ability to also target minions.
In Constructed, Zul'jin regularly sees play in spell-heavy Hunter decks. It often serves as a win condition that will decimate opposing boards with removal while leaving behind many friendly Beasts in its wake.
Zul'jin is not available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter