Zul'jin — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Zul'jin is a Hunter-only hero. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zul'jin is an extremely powerful Hero card that replays every spell you have cast earlier in the game. While the targets are random, Zul'jin will often generate many additional minions due to cards like Unleash the Hounds. Zul'jin additionally provides the Hero Power, which is a direct upgrade of due to its ability to also target minions.
In Constructed, Zul'jin regularly sees play in spell-heavy Hunter decks. It often serves as a win condition that will decimate opposing boards with removal while leaving behind many friendly Beasts in its wake.
Zul'jin is not available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck