Kabal Chemist — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Chemist is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Chemist is the basic minion of the Jade Lotus theme and is a fairly average card. The high variance of the card greatly hurts its potential, as the potions received range from having almost no impact (Freezing Potion) to a very high impact (Dragonfire Potion).
In Constructed, Kabal Chemist is a reasonable card. As the Kabal heavily pushes the theme of decks with no duplicate, Kabal Chemist is a good filler card to help balance out the Mana curve.
Kabal Chemist is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike