Kabal Chemist — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Chemist is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Chemist is the basic minion of the Jade Lotus theme and is a fairly average card. The high variance of the card greatly hurts its potential, as the potions received range from having almost no impact (Freezing Potion) to a very high impact (Dragonfire Potion).
In Constructed, Kabal Chemist is a reasonable card. As the Kabal heavily pushes the theme of decks with no duplicate, Kabal Chemist is a good filler card to help balance out the Mana curve.
Kabal Chemist is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck