Kabal Chemist — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Chemist is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Chemist is the basic minion of the Jade Lotus theme and is a fairly average card. The high variance of the card greatly hurts its potential, as the potions received range from having almost no impact (Freezing Potion) to a very high impact (Dragonfire Potion).
In Constructed, Kabal Chemist is a reasonable card. As the Kabal heavily pushes the theme of decks with no duplicate, Kabal Chemist is a good filler card to help balance out the Mana curve.
Kabal Chemist is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior