Kabal Chemist — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Chemist is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Chemist is the basic minion of the Jade Lotus theme and is a fairly average card. The high variance of the card greatly hurts its potential, as the potions received range from having almost no impact (Freezing Potion) to a very high impact (Dragonfire Potion).
In Constructed, Kabal Chemist is a reasonable card. As the Kabal heavily pushes the theme of decks with no duplicate, Kabal Chemist is a good filler card to help balance out the Mana curve.
Kabal Chemist is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge