Kabal Chemist — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kabal Chemist is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kabal Chemist is the basic minion of the Jade Lotus theme and is a fairly average card. The high variance of the card greatly hurts its potential, as the potions received range from having almost no impact (Freezing Potion) to a very high impact (Dragonfire Potion).
In Constructed, Kabal Chemist is a reasonable card. As the Kabal heavily pushes the theme of decks with no duplicate, Kabal Chemist is a good filler card to help balance out the Mana curve.
Kabal Chemist is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck