Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although 3 damage for 1 Mana is an acceptable ratio, the effect of Arcane Missiles is random and often requires an additional synergy like Spell Damage or Mana Wyrm to make it truly effective.
Arcane Missiles is a card sometimes seen in aggressive Mage decks that rely on cheap spells to synergise with cards such as Sorcerer's Apprentice and Mana Wyrm. It is also a solid tech choice when the meta is full of minion flooding decks like Dude Paladin.
Arcane Missiles is a fairly average card in Arena. Even when used against a small minion like a 3/2, it only has a 50% chance of destroying it. If you have sources of Spell Damage or Mana Wyrms in your deck, it can be more effective.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List