Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although 3 damage for 1 Mana is an acceptable ratio, the effect of Arcane Missiles is random and often requires an additional synergy like Spell Damage or Mana Wyrm to make it truly effective.
Arcane Missiles is a card sometimes seen in aggressive Mage decks that rely on cheap spells to synergise with cards such as Sorcerer's Apprentice and Mana Wyrm. It is also a solid tech choice when the meta is full of minion flooding decks like Dude Paladin.
Arcane Missiles is a fairly average card in Arena. Even when used against a small minion like a 3/2, it only has a 50% chance of destroying it. If you have sources of Spell Damage or Mana Wyrms in your deck, it can be more effective.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck