Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although 3 damage for 1 Mana is an acceptable ratio, the effect of Arcane Missiles is random and often requires an additional synergy like Spell Damage or Mana Wyrm to make it truly effective.
Arcane Missiles is a card sometimes seen in aggressive Mage decks that rely on cheap spells to synergise with cards such as Sorcerer's Apprentice and Mana Wyrm. It is also a solid tech choice when the meta is full of minion flooding decks like Dude Paladin.
Arcane Missiles is a fairly average card in Arena. Even when used against a small minion like a 3/2, it only has a 50% chance of destroying it. If you have sources of Spell Damage or Mana Wyrms in your deck, it can be more effective.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck