Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although 3 damage for 1 Mana is an acceptable ratio, the effect of Arcane Missiles is random and often requires an additional synergy like Spell Damage or Mana Wyrm to make it truly effective.
Arcane Missiles is a card sometimes seen in aggressive Mage decks that rely on cheap spells to synergise with cards such as Sorcerer's Apprentice and Mana Wyrm. It is also a solid tech choice when the meta is full of minion flooding decks like Dude Paladin.
Arcane Missiles is a fairly average card in Arena. Even when used against a small minion like a 3/2, it only has a 50% chance of destroying it. If you have sources of Spell Damage or Mana Wyrms in your deck, it can be more effective.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior