Counterspell — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Counterspell is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Counterspell can be fantastic in the right situation if it stops your opponent from using an important card like Lay on Hands. However, it is rare that you can accurately predict your opponent's usage of these spells, and they can often have a cheap spell to disarm it harmlessly, especially if they still have .or
Counterspell is sometimes included in Tempo based Mage decks, but since you generally have a lack of Control over your Secret timing due to Mad Scientist, it will often be harmlessly triggered by .
Counterspell is an average card in Arena. Spells are less common in Arena than in Constructed, but the spells that people do pick are usually quite important. There is still a danger of your Counterspell being activated by a low-cost Spell, a Spare Part or Mad Scientists in your deck, you can pick this card more highly.. If you have one or more
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck