Counterspell — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Counterspell is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Counterspell can be fantastic in the right situation if it stops your opponent from using an important card like Lay on Hands. However, it is rare that you can accurately predict your opponent's usage of these spells, and they can often have a cheap spell to disarm it harmlessly, especially if they still have .or
Counterspell is sometimes included in Tempo based Mage decks, but since you generally have a lack of Control over your Secret timing due to Mad Scientist, it will often be harmlessly triggered by .
Counterspell is an average card in Arena. Spells are less common in Arena than in Constructed, but the spells that people do pick are usually quite important. There is still a danger of your Counterspell being activated by a low-cost Spell, a Spare Part or Mad Scientists in your deck, you can pick this card more highly.. If you have one or more
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck