Cryomancer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cryomancer is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cryomancer is a good card that encourages the use of the Freeze mechanics available to Mage. The base stats alone make it almost playable and with this possibility of being a 7/7 it encourages the use of unused cards such as Shatter and Demented Frostcaller. It is also a strong follow-up to a turn 4 Water Elemental, which is likely to Freeze a target if the opponent does not have hard removal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cryomancer has potential in Control Mage decks that run cards such as Frost Nova and Blizzard. With a growing number of Freeze synergies in Mage, it also opens of the possibilities a Midrange-style of Freeze Mage in the future.
In Arena, Cryomancer is a strong card. While you cannot consistently benefit from the Battlecry, it is considered a bonus as a 5 Mana 5/5 is perfectly acceptable value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please