Cryomancer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cryomancer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cryomancer is a good card that encourages the use of the Freeze mechanics available to Mage. The base stats alone make it almost playable and with this possibility of being a 7/7 it encourages the use of unused cards such as Shatter and Demented Frostcaller. It is also a strong follow-up to a turn 4 Water Elemental, which is likely to Freeze a target if the opponent does not have hard removal.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cryomancer has potential in Control Mage decks that run cards such as Frost Nova and Blizzard. With a growing number of Freeze synergies in Mage, it also opens of the possibilities a Midrange-style of Freeze Mage in the future.
Cryomancer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild