Cryomancer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cryomancer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cryomancer is a good card that encourages the use of the Freeze mechanics available to Mage. The base stats alone make it almost playable and with this possibility of being a 7/7 it encourages the use of unused cards such as Shatter and Demented Frostcaller. It is also a strong follow-up to a turn 4 , which is likely to Freeze a target if the opponent does not have hard removal.
In Constructed, Cryomancer has potential in Control Mage decks that run cards such as Frost Nova and . With a growing number of Freeze synergies in Mage, it also opens of the possibilities a Midrange-style of Freeze Mage in the future.
Cryomancer is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck