Cryomancer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cryomancer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cryomancer is a good card that encourages the use of the Freeze mechanics available to Mage. The base stats alone make it almost playable and with this possibility of being a 7/7 it encourages the use of unused cards such as Shatter and Demented Frostcaller. It is also a strong follow-up to a turn 4 Water Elemental, which is likely to Freeze a target if the opponent does not have hard removal.
In Constructed, Cryomancer has potential in Control Mage decks that run cards such as Frost Nova and Blizzard. With a growing number of Freeze synergies in Mage, it also opens of the possibilities a Midrange-style of Freeze Mage in the future.
Cryomancer is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide