Cryomancer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cryomancer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cryomancer is a good card that encourages the use of the Freeze mechanics available to Mage. The base stats alone make it almost playable and with this possibility of being a 7/7 it encourages the use of unused cards such as Shatter and Demented Frostcaller. It is also a strong follow-up to a turn 4 , which is likely to Freeze a target if the opponent does not have hard removal.
In Constructed, Cryomancer has potential in Control Mage decks that run cards such as Frost Nova and Blizzard. With a growing number of Freeze synergies in Mage, it also opens of the possibilities a Midrange-style of Freeze Mage in the future.
Cryomancer is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck