Deck of Wonders — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Deck of Wonders is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deck of Wonders is a high-variance card that has the potential to offer great value over longer games. The card is one of the most volatile in the game, due to the randomness of being able to draw thes and also the wide range of positive and negative outcomes that come with casting random spells.
In Constructed, Deck of Wonders is far too volatile to be considered for any competitive deck and only sees play in decks designed purely for fun or when generated from random effects such as Cabalist's Tome.
In Arena, Deck of Wonders is a terrible card. A card that costs 5 Mana and has no immediate impact on the game is completely unplayable in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List