Deck of Wonders — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Deck of Wonders is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deck of Wonders is a high-variance card that has the potential to offer great value over longer games. The card is one of the most volatile in the game, due to the randomness of being able to draw the Scroll of Wonders and also the wide range of positive and negative outcomes that come with casting random spells.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Deck of Wonders is far too volatile to be considered for any competitive deck and only sees play in decks designed purely for fun or when generated from random effects such as Cabalist's Tome.
In Arena, Deck of Wonders is a terrible card. A card that costs 5 Mana and has no immediate impact on the game is completely unplayable in Arena.
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage