Deck of Wonders — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Deck of Wonders is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deck of Wonders is a high-variance card that has the potential to offer great value over longer games. The card is one of the most volatile in the game, due to the randomness of being able to draw the Scroll of Wonders and also the wide range of positive and negative outcomes that come with casting random spells.
In Constructed, Deck of Wonders is far too volatile to be considered for any competitive deck and only sees play in decks designed purely for fun or when generated from random effects such as Cabalist's Tome.
In Arena, Deck of Wonders is a terrible card. A card that costs 5 Mana and has no immediate impact on the game is completely unplayable in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike