Deck of Wonders — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Deck of Wonders is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deck of Wonders is a high-variance card that has the potential to offer great value over longer games. The card is one of the most volatile in the game, due to the randomness of being able to draw the Scroll of Wonders and also the wide range of positive and negative outcomes that come with casting random spells.
In Constructed, Deck of Wonders is far too volatile to be considered for any competitive deck and only sees play in decks designed purely for fun or when generated from random effects such as Cabalist's Tome.
In Arena, Deck of Wonders is a terrible card. A card that costs 5 Mana and has no immediate impact on the game is completely unplayable in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide