Deck of Wonders — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Deck of Wonders is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deck of Wonders is a high-variance card that has the potential to offer great value over longer games. The card is one of the most volatile in the game, due to the randomness of being able to draw thes and also the wide range of positive and negative outcomes that come with casting random spells.
In Constructed, Deck of Wonders is far too volatile to be considered for any competitive deck and only sees play in decks designed purely for fun or when generated from random effects such as Cabalist's Tome.
In Arena, Deck of Wonders is a terrible card. A card that costs 5 Mana and has no immediate impact on the game is completely unplayable in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior