Faceless Summoner — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Summoner is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Summoner is an incredible value card that provides you with a huge amount of stats on average. There is no great downside to summoning a 3-drop like there sometimes is with Piloted Shredder which can pull and other negative effects and the times you roll high and pull an or , you will put immense pressure on your opponent.
In Constructed Faceless Summoner is right at home in most Tempo and Midrange Mage decks. Decks like this are usually trying to make the most proactive play possible onto the board and Faceless Summoner fits this plan perfectly.
Faceless Summoner is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck