Faceless Summoner — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Summoner is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Summoner is an incredible value card that provides you with a huge amount of stats on average. There is no great downside to summoning a 3-drop like there sometimes is with Piloted Shredder which can pull and other negative effects and the times you roll high and pull an or , you will put immense pressure on your opponent.
In Constructed Faceless Summoner is right at home in most Tempo and Midrange Mage decks. Decks like this are usually trying to make the most proactive play possible onto the board and Faceless Summoner fits this plan perfectly.
Faceless Summoner is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck