Table of Contents
Faceless Summoner is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Faceless Summoner is an incredible value card that provides you with a huge amount of stats on average. There is no great downside to summoning a 3-drop like there sometimes is with Piloted Shredder which can pull Doomsayer and other negative effects and the times you roll high and pull an Injured Blademaster or King Mukla, you will put immense pressure on your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Faceless Summoner is right at home in most Tempo and Midrange Mage decks. Decks like this are usually trying to make the most proactive play possible onto the board and Faceless Summoner fits this plan perfectly.
Faceless Summoner is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists