Ghastly Conjurer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ghastly Conjurer is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ghastly Conjurer does not have the stats to merit the extra Mirror Image that it adds to your hand. For the card to be playable, it needs both the high Health stat, and the created Mirror Image to be relevant.
2. Constructed Play
The main way to make Ghastly Conjurer useful is to play it in a deck featuring Open the Waygate. In such a deck, it is possible for the created Mirror Image to count towards the quest. The high Health of the Conjurer, and the stalling effect of the Mirror Images are also useful in such a deck.
Ghastly Conjurer is a poor card in Arena. The stats are close enough to reasonable that if there is spell synergy with the Mirror Image created, then it would be playable in some circumstances.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior