Ghastly Conjurer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ghastly Conjurer is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ghastly Conjurer does not have the stats to merit the extra Mirror Image that it adds to your hand. For the card to be playable, it needs both the high Health stat, and the created Mirror Image to be relevant.
2. Constructed Play
The main way to make Ghastly Conjurer useful is to play it in a deck featuring Open the Waygate. In such a deck, it is possible for the created Mirror Image to count towards the quest. The high Health of the Conjurer, and the stalling effect of the Mirror Images are also useful in such a deck.
Ghastly Conjurer is a poor card in Arena. The stats are close enough to reasonable that if there is spell synergy with the Mirror Image created, then it would be playable in some circumstances.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard