Ghastly Conjurer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ghastly Conjurer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ghastly Conjurer does not have the stats to merit the extra Mirror Image that it adds to your hand. For the card to be playable, it needs both the high Health stat, and the created Mirror Image to be relevant.
The main way to make Ghastly Conjurer useful is to play it in a deck featuring Open the Waygate. In such a deck, it is possible for the created Mirror Image to count towards the quest. The high Health of the Conjurer, and the stalling effect of the Mirror Images are also useful in such a deck.
Ghastly Conjurer is a poor card in Arena. The stats are close enough to reasonable that if there is spell synergy with the Mirror Image created, then it would be playable in some circumstances.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck