Ghastly Conjurer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ghastly Conjurer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ghastly Conjurer does not have the stats to merit the extra Mirror Image that it adds to your hand. For the card to be playable, it needs both the high Health stat, and the created Mirror Image to be relevant.
The main way to make Ghastly Conjurer useful is to play it in a deck featuring Open the Waygate. In such a deck, it is possible for the created Mirror Image to count towards the quest. The high Health of the Conjurer, and the stalling effect of the Mirror Images are also useful in such a deck.
Ghastly Conjurer is a poor card in Arena. The stats are close enough to reasonable that if there is spell synergy with the Mirror Image created, then it would be playable in some circumstances.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck