Ghastly Conjurer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ghastly Conjurer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ghastly Conjurer does not have the stats to merit the extra Mirror Image that it adds to your hand. For the card to be playable, it needs both the high Health stat, and the created Mirror Image to be relevant.
The main way to make Ghastly Conjurer useful is to play it in a deck featuring Open the Waygate. In such a deck, it is possible for the created Mirror Image to count towards the quest. The high Health of the Conjurer, and the stalling effect of the Mirror Images are also useful in such a deck.
Ghastly Conjurer is a poor card in Arena. The stats are close enough to reasonable that if there is spell synergy with the Mirror Image created, then it would be playable in some circumstances.
Decks with Ghastly Conjurer
APXVoid's Rank 18 Secret Mage Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|3,920||Aug 17 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge