Mirror Image — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Mirror Image is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Mage. Later, when you reach Level 36 and 38 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mirror Image is a card that can be effective in the right situation, but needs a deck that is built to take advantage of it. Simply casting a Mirror Image to delay your opponent will not improve the state of the board. To use Mirror Image effectively, you need to use it to hide important minions behind it, use it to synergise with Flamewaker or Archmage Antonidas, or have a specific game plan that involves stalling the game.
Mirror Image is used in specific Mage decks to combo with cards like Flamewaker and Archmage Antonidas, or to aggressively protect early minions like Mana Wyrm to create a lot of pressure. It is also a strong tech choice against Warrior to protect your minions from the early threat of Fiery War Axe.
Mirror Image is a fairly poor card in Arena. You are unlikely to get strong synergies for it in your Arena draft, meaning that it will simply be destroyed for free by your opponent in most situations.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck