Greater Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Greater Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although 7 Mana for 9 Damage may seem reasonable, Greater Arcane Missiles is an inflexible card that is hard to get value from. Unlike its lesser counterpart, the high Mana cost stops it from synergising with cards such as Flamewaker and Sorcerer's Apprentice. As the damage is done in increments of 3, it is also very likely to lose value by overkilling minions.
In Constructed, the inflexibility of Greater Arcane Missiles hurts its chances of seeing play. In Reno decks, as no duplicates are allowed, this card can see occasional play as a removal spell.
Greater Arcane Missiles is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List