Greater Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Greater Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although 7 Mana for 9 Damage may seem reasonable, Greater Arcane Missiles is an inflexible card that is hard to get value from. Unlike its lesser counterpart, the high Mana cost stops it from synergising with cards such as Flamewaker and Sorcerer's Apprentice. As the damage is done in increments of 3, it is also very likely to lose value by overkilling minions.
In Constructed, the inflexibility of Greater Arcane Missiles hurts its chances of seeing play. In Reno decks, as no duplicates are allowed, this card can see occasional play as a removal spell.
Greater Arcane Missiles is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player