Greater Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Greater Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Although 7 Mana for 9 Damage may seem reasonable, Greater Arcane Missiles is an inflexible card that is hard to get value from. Unlike its lesser counterpart, the high Mana cost stops it from synergising with cards such as Flamewaker and Sorcerer's Apprentice. As the damage is done in increments of 3, it is also very likely to lose value by overkilling minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the inflexibility of Greater Arcane Missiles hurts its chances of seeing play. In Reno decks, as no duplicates are allowed, this card can see occasional play as a removal spell.
Greater Arcane Missiles is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter