Greater Arcane Missiles — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Greater Arcane Missiles is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although 7 Mana for 9 Damage may seem reasonable, Greater Arcane Missiles is an inflexible card that is hard to get value from. Unlike its lesser counterpart, the high Mana cost stops it from synergising with cards such as Flamewaker and Sorcerer's Apprentice. As the damage is done in increments of 3, it is also very likely to lose value by overkilling minions.
In Constructed, the inflexibility of Greater Arcane Missiles hurts its chances of seeing play. In Reno decks, as no duplicates are allowed, this card can see occasional play as a removal spell.
Greater Arcane Missiles is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck