Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk is a powerful card that requires frequent Hero Power usage to summon the powerful Ragnaros the Firelord. Due to the large amount of Hero Power damage needed, assistance from cards like Daring Fire-Eater is often needed to help boost the number.
In Constructed, Jan'alai sees play across a large number of Mage decks ranging from Aggro to Control. While the condition of the card can be difficult to meet, the sheer tempo and value of summoning Ragnaros the Firelord, in addition to a 4/4 body, for just 7 Mana is unparalleled.
In Arena, Jan'alai is an underwhelming card. While the card can be extremely powerful when full-powered, it is far too slow in Arena and games will often be over before the 8 Hero Power damage requirement is met.
Decks with Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
Wild Odd Mage Deck Guide 5 spells, 24 minions, 1 hero card
|13,180||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide