Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk is a powerful card that requires frequent Hero Power usage to summon the powerful Ragnaros the Firelord. Due to the large amount of Hero Power damage needed, assistance from cards like Daring Fire-Eater is often needed to help boost the number.
In Constructed, Jan'alai sees play across a large number of Mage decks ranging from Aggro to Control. While the condition of the card can be difficult to meet, the sheer tempo and value of summoning Ragnaros the Firelord, in addition to a 4/4 body, for just 7 Mana is unparalleled.
In Arena, Jan'alai is an underwhelming card. While the card can be extremely powerful when full-powered, it is far too slow in Arena and games will often be over before the 8 Hero Power damage requirement is met.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike