Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk is a powerful card that requires frequent Hero Power usage to summon the powerful Ragnaros the Firelord. Due to the large amount of Hero Power damage needed, assistance from cards like Daring Fire-Eater is often needed to help boost the number.
In Constructed, Jan'alai sees play across a large number of Mage decks ranging from Aggro to Control. While the condition of the card can be difficult to meet, the sheer tempo and value of summoning Ragnaros the Firelord, in addition to a 4/4 body, for just 7 Mana is unparalleled.
In Arena, Jan'alai is an underwhelming card. While the card can be extremely powerful when full-powered, it is far too slow in Arena and games will often be over before the 8 Hero Power damage requirement is met.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck