Daring Fire-Eater — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Daring Fire-Eater is a Mage-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Daring Fire-Eater provides a small boost to the Mage Hero Power to turn it into a more effective removal tool. While the card is not amazing on the surface, it has excellent synergy with cards like Spirit of the Dragonhawk, Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk, Pyromaniac, and Clockwork Automaton.
In Constructed, Daring Fire-Eater naturally fits into most Mage decks due to its synergy with commonly used Hero Power-based cards.
In Arena, Daring Fire-Eater is an average card. Though it does function as a solid 3-damage removal alongside, it is unlikely you will be able to draft enough cards to synergise with it and make it truly great.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List