Raven Familiar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Raven Familiar is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raven Familiar is a cheap early-game minion that provides card draw in the form a Joust effect, but for spells. Overall, the card is fairly weak and provides an unnecessary risk compared to similar cards like.
Raven Familiar is poor choice for Constructed play, as there are less risky alternatives available.
In Arena, Raven Familiar is an average card. Although it has below-average stats for a 2-cost minion, the Joust effect is quite likely to be successful due to Mage having access to powerful Common spells such as Firelands Portal and .
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck