Raven Familiar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Raven Familiar is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raven Familiar is a cheap early-game minion that provides card draw in the form a Joust effect, but for spells. Overall, the card is fairly weak and provides an unnecessary risk compared to similar cards like Arcanologist.
Raven Familiar is poor choice for Constructed play, as there are less risky alternatives available.
In Arena, Raven Familiar is an average card. Although it has below-average stats for a 2-cost minion, the Joust effect is quite likely to be successful due to Mage having access to powerful Common spells such as Firelands Portal and Flamestrike.
Decks with Raven Familiar
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide