Raven Familiar — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Raven Familiar is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raven Familiar is a cheap early-game minion that provides card draw in the form a Joust effect, but for spells. Overall, the card is fairly weak and provides an unnecessary risk compared to similar cards like Arcanologist.
Raven Familiar is poor choice for Constructed play, as there are less risky alternatives available.
In Arena, Raven Familiar is an average card. Although it has below-average stats for a 2-cost minion, the Joust effect is quite likely to be successful due to Mage having access to powerful Common spells such as Firelands Portal and Flamestrike.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike